Sunday, October 5, 2008

The fence . . .

The fence is finished (well....at least one section of it is)! Here is a couple of pics of Stephen and his dad finishing it up this afternoon. I am so excited about it - it looks much better and now we have our privacy from the annoying neighbors behind us. I ended up staying here and not going to the big city of "Jewett" for the birthday party after all. After we did pictures this morning, that pretty much wore me out for the day. Plus, the girls have been extremely irritable and whiny this weekend so I figured it would be a good idea for them to take a nap this afternoon. Getting home late tonight would have made for a very cranky Monday morning (for all of us).



Here's a video of the finished product . . .

Also, here is a video of Logan from several weeks ago when we were staying at my parent's house after the hurricane. I found this on my camera tonight as I was deleting old photos and just had to post it because it was too cute! My mom put him in this washtub for a bath and he had a blast.

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow