Saturday, December 6, 2008

Logan's First Birthday

Today was Logan's first birthday and it was Mickey Mouse themed of course! The girls had fun this week helping me decorate for the party (and for Christmas) too. It was a bit overwhelming at times......unpacking and doing LOADS of laundry from our trip, I was sick, Stephen was in Atlanta, getting out Christmas stuff, preparing for Logan's party, teaching all day.....whew! Somehow, it all managed to get done. The party went great and Logan did really well. I thought he might get cranky, but he was having too much fun. He knew something was going on, but I'm not sure he knew the fuss was all about him. He just kept smiling and clapping his hands. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital hearing the doctor say, "It's a boy!" And now, here we are a whole year later. I just want to cherish every moment. I could have never imagined what having a baby boy would be like (especially after having 2 girls), but it is wonderful and I am so lucky to have him. He brings so much joy to our family and we thank God for him everyday.


Here is Logan's Mickey cake
made by Stephen's Aunt Shannon.
It turned out soooo cute!
She actually had a Mickey Mouse
cake pan - you can't find them anywhere!




Bring on the cake!


And oh, it's so good!





Air Walking Mickey that Mommy
found online - love it!


Am I just precious
or what?




Jumping in the Mickey bouncer
with Mommy




So much new stuff to play with!



Mickey's Fun Factory was
a hit with the kiddos (and adults)



Taking a spin on my new
Tonka truckster - watch out ladies!




Happy birthday to my sweet baby boy - we love you all the way up to the sky and back!
May all your birthday wishes come true!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow