Friday, April 3, 2009

"Morning with Mom"

Friday was "Morning with Mom" at school and the girls and I got to school early to enjoy some yummy, yet very sugary, donuts and juice. The cafeteria was PACKED as well as the parking lot. We barely got a spot! Our school is so big that we have to have Mornings with Mom three days in a row to accomodate everyone. The girls got to have "Donuts with Dad" back in the fall so they were excited that Friday it was my turn.



We had a great day today - played at the park, went to a birthday party, and then had dinner with some friends that we hadn't seen in a really long time. I'm really looking forward to church in the morning. I found out today that one of my all-time favorite christian groups, Avalon, is going to be leading worship at our church in the morning. Evidently, Greg Long, one of the group members used to be a worship pastor there and they're all here on a visit and decided to come by the church and sing. I have seen Avalon in concert many times and they are awesome! Stephen and I went about 3 or 4 years ago and saw them at the Pavilion. My friend Shawn went to church tonight and said she was able to get their autographs, took pictures of them with her daughter, and even got to chat with them. How cool is that???? I hope we'll be able to do that tomorrow. I'll post some pictures if I can get some good ones. Until then......TTFN!


No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow