Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding and Family Reunion

This past Saturday we went to the big city of Jewett for my cousin Jeffery's wedding. My grandfather married them so that was really neat. He and his new bride, Jocelyn are now honeymooning in Costa Rica - I am so jealous!!!



They had a really nice dinner and dance reception following the ceremony. All the kids were intrigued with the "love doves" they had at the reception.



The next day we had a family reunion at the same place as the wedding reception. My aunt Paula (Jeffery's mom) said they were up there cleaning from the wedding until 2:30 a.m. We stayed and danced until about 10:30 which was late for us with three kiddos in tow. Here's a couple of family shots from our immediate family group - I think we were all there except for one - my cousin, Matthew. There was alot of other family members there from my grandmother's side of the family - her sister and 4 of her brothers plus all of their families. We had a great time seeing everyone and talking about old times.

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow