Saturday, July 11, 2009

Showing off our artwork.............

The girls went to an art camp this past week at The Woodlands Children's Museum in the mall. They were a little nervous about it at first because they weren't sure what to expect, but ended up loving it and wanting me to sign them up for another one. They both really like art and creating things so this was a perfect way for them to spend some fun summer afternoons together.

Goofing around with the playdough
they made



Logan wanted to get in on some of that action!



A display of several of their pieces



Lauren's clay pot that she is
so proud of - she told me she was
the last one to be done with hers (and
I totally believe that). She's methodical
and takes her time like her daddy!



And here's Leah's clay pot -
she told me that she was the first
one done (and I totally believe that -
a little like mommy maybe?)


Showing off their rainsticks and kalideoscopes....very cool!

Here's the masks they made - can you tell who is who????
The day they made these, they came running out to the car with them on, and I was thinking that Logan would be scared of them. Not at all! He could not stop laughing! He was laughing one of those deep, deep belly laughs that I absolutely love.

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow