Friday, October 30, 2009

Here's a picture of me and my partner in crime (Jennifer) this morning at school waiting for the festivities and parades to start......
The girls had Fall Fun Day today also and I managed to sneak down to one of their rotations and snap a couple of pictures. My little pumpkin girls! They are looking forward to going to a masquerade ball birthday party tomorrow (their third costume party) and then trick-or-treating tomorrow night! I've got to get busy working on Logan's "train" to go with his train engineer costume.......pics to come soon of the finished product!


For the month of November, our school is allowing students to make posters to honor veterans in their family. We made one for our daddy, of course! Here is a picture of the finished product - it turned out very cute and was a fun project to make. The girls got a kick out of looking at some of daddy's old Navy pictures........"oh my" is about all I can say about that - ha!


No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow