Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lunch with my guys.....

Logan stayed at home with Stephen today because Ms. Cheryl wasn't feeling well so they decided to come up and have lunch with Mommy.......a special treat for me! Logan was more interested in running around and putting his hands on everything than he was eating - imagine that! Here's a few pictures I managed to snap before he totally destroyed my room........



When the kids came back from recess, he was in NO way ready to leave. He wanted to stay and learn and play with the big kids. All my students were just loving all over him and he was waving to them and saying......"Bye, kids!" It was sooooo cute!!!! Stephen was finally able to get him down the hall to go home. I love my buggie!!!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow