Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun Weekend......

This has been such a beautiful and fun weekend - spring is in the air and I am so lovin' it! I had a wonderful birthday yesterday at school. It was Rodeo/Western Day and I got to country line dance all day with my friend Dana at work.....the students absolutely loved it!
Here are some pictures from this past week that I have been wanting to post......
One night this week, we gave Logan some chocolate pudding for dessert and this was the outcome........
Needless to say, he went straight to the bathtub!
Thursday was "Jump Rope for Heart" at our school. Our students raise money for the American Cancer Society. Some of us teachers went down to the gym during our student's P.E. time to jump with them. I wasn't exactly "dressed" to jump, but I didn't care! It was fun!
Friday night, my parents came down to celebrate my birthday. My mom made a delicious homemade dinner of chicken fried steak with all the fixin's. Here's some pictures of Logan "helping" Papaw wash the dishes. He thought he was BIG stuff.
Today, I took the girls to their first birthday party at SK8 Town. They have their own skates and can skate really well, however, we've been hesitant to take them there since Leah broke her arm three times last year. Their friend, Jake, from school was turning 7 and they really wanted to go. I even got out there and skated too! It sure did bring back some memories from the good old days when my friends and I would go skating ALL the time. That was pretty much all there was to do in Huntsville back in the day. I can remember going to ALOT of birthday parties there - it was the place to be! It was fun to skate with the girls today.....they had no idea their very cool mom could zoom around the rink like that - LOL!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow