Friday, June 27, 2008

Carrots anyone????

I just couldn't resist posting this picture of Logan after a delicious dinner of carrots tonight. He also kept trying to eat the arm of the highchair which made even more of a mess. Needless to say, he got a good bath after dinner (and so did his highchair).
It has been REALLY quiet around the house today. Leah and Lauren are camping this weekend with Stephen's parents. So, Logan and I enjoyed spending the day together. He took a long nap and I caught up on a pluthera of laundry!
I talked to the girls earlier tonight and they are having a great time camping. They said they are planning to go fishing tomorrow, have a picnic lunch, and go riding on the fourwheeler. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some pictures from their trip. Ta-ta for now . . .

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow