Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday parties!!!

The girls and I went to two birthday parties this weekend - one for their friend Hailey who turned 2 and another for their friend Hudson who just turned 3! I included a video snip-it below from each one. Logan and Daddy had to stay home because Logan was running a fever and wasn't feeling too good today. I thought he might have his first ear infection, but it turns out it's just a yucky cold. Leah is recovering well from her surgery - she goes back to the doctor on Tuesday and hopefully he will give her the "okay" to begin swimming, gymnastics, and all that good stuff again. It has been really hard trying to keep her occupied with something low-key while her sister is bouncing off the walls! Thank goodness we have it almost over with because we were all starting to get a bad case of "cabin fever"! However, last night I enjoyed getting to go out with two of my really good friends that I work with. We went out to a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then to the late show to see "Mamma Mia". It was really good! I am also looking forward to my "Girl's Getaway Weekend" coming up. We're headed up to New Braunsfels to spend the weekend at Schlitterbauhn, floating the river, and shopping at the outlet mall! I am looking soooooooo forward to it! I'm sure I'll have some fun stories and pictures to share when I get back . . .

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow