Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ruby has been found!!!

Yes, it is official - Lauren "found" her lost beloved pet bug this morning - good ole Ruby. If you go back and read the previous post entitled, "Frogs and Lizards", then you'll know the whole story. She was sitting there eating her cereal this morning when all of a sudden she looks down at the floor and cries out, "It's Ruby!" Of course, I realize right away that this is not the same bug that she was calling Ruby before, however I didn't dare tell her that! She ran and got her bug catcher gadget and scooped him right up. She spent a few moments talking to him . . . I asked her to inquire about where he had been all this time and she replied, "Camp!". Too funny! About 5 minutes later she was ready to release him back to his family outside. I was really surprised that she wanted to do this. Ruby has now been released and we got to gymnastics on time with no tears. I was worried at first that this was going to turn into an ordeal. Here are some pictures of her reunion with Ruby . . .

Also, here is a video of each of the girls at their gymnastics class this morning. I wanted to get some better footage, however, I was holding Logan and he kept trying to grab the camera from me! Sorry the first one is sideways (I messed up something big time!)



No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow