Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend in Huntsville

This weekend we went to Huntsville to visit my parents. The girls love going there because they can help Papaw feed the cows and ride his riding lawn mower. They also enjoy rocking on the front porch, running through the sprinkler and swinging from the new swing MawMaw and Papaw hung for them. Here is a couple of clips from Friday night as we were enjoying some time outside after dinner. In the first one Leah is swinging and we are all watching while my dad (a.k.a. Papaw) is watering his "trees". The second clip is of the girls running through the sprinklers and having a blast! They even managed to get mommy and Papaw to run through a couple of times with them, but thank goodness there is no footage of that!

On Saturday, we all made a trip to Jewett (about an hour north of Huntsville) to visit my grandparents and my brother's family. I also got to see my nephew, Tyler Jace, for the first time since he has been home from the NICU. He is so cute! We enjoyed visiting with everyone . . . I think the last time we were there was back in March so a visit was long overdue. I know once school starts it will be hard for us to get back up there to visit everyone. My grandmother made a delicious lunch for us and then Stephen and I challenged my grandfather and my brother to a game of WAHOO! The Evans family is quite competitive when it comes to playing games so let's just say the dice were flying everywhere! Here are some pictures from our visit . . .


No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow