Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wow! It's been a crazy week and I haven't had time to post! It's that time of year again - back to school! I started stressing this week about all of the things I needed to do, meetings to attend, stuff to buy the girls, schedules to make, etc. AHHHHH! Stephen was out of town for a few days so I was holding down the fort by myself. I had my first "Team Leader" meeting on Wednesday with our new principal (which I like very much by the way)! I was feeling a little overwhelmed after our 2 1/2 hour meeting, knowing Stephen was out of town and thinking how in the world was I going to have everything ready to present to my team for our meeting on Friday???? YIKES!! Then, on top of that, Logan wasn't feeling well so my "mom instinct" told me to take him to the doctor ........even though I figured they would probably just tell me he has a cold and it just has to run it's course........and I'm thinking there goes another co-pay down the drain! Well, it's a good thing I took him because they ended up having to do a chest x-ray and discovered he has something called PHPB (I think???) Sounds scarier than it is . . . the doctor said if left untreated it could lead to pneumonia. Imagine trying to hold down an 8 month old baby and keep him perfectly still so they can get a good x-ray . . . all while he is wrapped up in this protective covering jacket . . . all while his twin sisters are about to literally bounce off the wall from having to wait so long over in the corner of the x-ray room! Yeah . . . it was just one of those days. I was soooooo glad when Stephen got back home from his business trip . . . and somehow I was able to get all my notes typed and organized for my meeting, and keep all three kiddos happy. Sounds easy enough, right? Logan is feeling better - we are now doing breathing treatments three times a day - which he absolutely hates, but it's got to be done. My mom took the girls out for some shopping while I was at school on Friday and bought them some really cute outfits to start kindergarten in. They did a fashion show for me when I got home to show me all of their new stuff. I was very impressed by what they had picked up - I've got some stylin' girls! They also got their "back to school" haircut this week and I ordered them both these really cute lunchkits and backpacks with their names on them. I have all of their supplies so I think they are officially set for kindergarten. I am so excited about having them at school with me everyday - I hope they have a good year and learn alot. The teacher I have chosen for them is absolutely wonderful and does the most amazing things with her kids so I know they will just adore her! We went to a birthday party earlier today for the girl's friend, Emiliy, and Stephen video taped them playing on the parachute. They had a blast - I was hoping they would let the adults play on it too, but it was just for the kids . . . oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I wasn't a blog reader, I wouldn't have known that you had all that going on girl! You did great and you are definitely a great choice for team leader. If you ever need anything done, you let us know! We are here to help!
Love ya - Sarah

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow