Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3 ROCKS!!!


This weekend we took the girls to see the newly released and HIGHLY anticipated High School Musical 3! I must say it was awesome! My personal opinion is that this one is the best of the three. The girls absolutely loved it. We bought the tickets online late Friday night and surprised them on Saturday morning. We went early and there was a line, but it wasn't too bad. I'm sure it got worse as the day went on. We also got the girl's High School Musical Halloween costumes in the mail this week so we thought we would try them on for fun!

May I introduce Ms. Gabriella Montez . . .









And, Ms. Sharpay Evans . . .









And last, but certainly not least . . .









The one and only.................POOH BEAR!!!!

Here's "happy" Pooh . . .










"Frustrated with this silly hat" Pooh . . .







And "Pooh on the prowl!"






1 comment:

NanaBlue said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I can't wait to see it, but will probably wait until I go to Seattle next to see it with my GRANDsons up there. We missed you Saturday at the park!! We'll plan another one in the Spring!! Take care . . .

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow