Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet our Jack-o-lantern




Check out our cool pumpkin, "Jack", that the girls carved with Stephen this evening. Stephen ended up staying home today to take care of Logan. He has had an upset tummy since last Friday. It got worse over the weekend so we didn't want to send him to Ms. Cheryl's today so Stephen stayed home with him. He said he didn't have any diarrhea until this afternoon. We've been having to change him, give him a bath, change sheets/clothes, about every 30 minutes or so. It has not been fun - I feel so bad for him. It doesn't seem to bother him much though. He's not throwing up and he's still eating and taking his bottles like normal. I am thinking he may have a touch of the rotavirus which is like stomach flu for infants (so I've heard). The research I've read on the internet says they can have it anywhere from 3 to 7 days. I'm hoping we've seen the worst of it. Changing dirty sheets and giving him a bath at 3 a.m. last night was torture. Stephen is leaving on Friday to Colorado for a week on business. Thank God this didn't happen while he was gone and I was here by myself.

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow