Monday, October 20, 2008

Reunion weekend . . .

We had a great time seeing and visiting with family and old friends at my home church in Huntsville yesterday. They had a nice service followed by a delicious catered lunch and then a special celebration program after that. We went to my parents house afterwards to hang out with them and my brother and his family. MawMaw's pumpkin cookies were a hit as always!!!

Here is a picture of the program from yesterday . . . they also had really neat pictures and murals on the walls of past church members and pastors.











This is my friend Nicole - she was my roommate when I graduated college and while I started my first "real" teaching job at Huntsville Elementary.










Speaking of Huntsville Elementary, we usually drive by there on the way to my parent's house so I took a quick photo of it as we were driving by. I taught there for 2 years before we moved here in 2001.






And here are the kids (big and little) enjoying MawMaw's pumpkin cookies!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow