Friday, March 13, 2009

Here's the girls posing Friday morning before school in their "western attire". They celebrated Rodeo Day in kindergarten and had fun rodeo themed stations and a cook-out in their classroom. They were supposed to have it all outside, but were unable to due to the crappy weather. This is about as western as they wanted to get.


Here's Jill braiding Lauren's hair....


Here's Leah having her
hair braided....




Here's some cute pictures I took of my little man on Wednesday. He found one of the girl's Etch-a-Sketch toys and had a blast trying to figure out what to do with it. The girls were quick to step in and give him a drawing lesson, however all he really wanted to do with it was scribble - imagine that!!!





We are SO glad to be out for spring break - much needed for sure! Stephen had to work today so I've spent the day with the kiddos at home. We spent the whole day inside with our jammies on playing and relaxing. I actually got to cook a nice breakfast for everyone this morning (something I don't usually have time to do). It was great to not have to go anywhere! Originally, we were supposed to go camping with Stephen's parents, but we canceled due to the bad weather. Hopefully, the weather will brighten up for next week so we can get outside and enjoy it. We're going shopping with my mom on Wednesday and I am so excited about that. I need to get some things for the kiddos as well as myself for spring. I've got a bunch of gift cards from Christmas and birthday that I need to use!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow