Friday, March 27, 2009

Laundry with Logan!

There is a little fellow and his name is Logan Wade.....
He's so very good at laundry, I will never need a maid!


Top ten reasons to hire my little man!!!!

Number 1: I can open the
door all by myself!



Number 2: I always peek inside
to make sure it's ready to go!



Number 3: If I see some "stragglers"
(clothes still left behind) I will gladly
go in after them for you - at no
extra charge!!!



For really big jobs, sometimes
I have to go in deep!



Number 4: Getting back
out is no problemo!



Sometimes I do have to
stop and take a little rest.....




Whew.....that was a workout
for sure!



Number 5: I have other
methods of getting the job
done. There is no place I
cannot reach!




Number 6: I'm great at
pulling - making a mess is
my specialty......


Especially when the
clothes are still wet.

Do you have a problem
with that?
Number 7: I always check
to make sure everything is
working properly.
Number 8: I know how to slam
the door over and over to work
the kinks out.
No hands!!!!!!!!!!
All done!!!
Number 9: Sometimes
I can become cranky and
downright irritable.

Number 10: But, despite that,
you won't mind because I'm just so darn
cute and irresistible! Who could resist
this mischievious face??????????
Here's some video of me. I thought it was so
funny how I could get this balloon to bounce
off the back of my little head - I'm so talented!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow