Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring break photos........

Here's some random photos from spring break.......................



Me and my baby at our weekly
Bible study on The Relationship
Principles of Jesus - we're on our
"best behavior" - can't you tell?



Here's our Bible study facilitator -
not quite so much on his best behavior
Just kidding - you rock Wyndell!




At least, he thinks he does,
anyway........heehee!



Here's our friend Todd -
football coach by day.....
guitar hero by night!!!!


A video of our Bible study "crew"........
We were taking a b-r-e-a-k..........




Logan at the dentist office
while the girls were having their
teeth cleaned! Dr. Wheeler's office
is so great - it won't be long until
it's Logan's turn!



Pictures from our trip to Jewett last
Friday to visit my brother's family
and my grandparents - Stephen took the
day off to go with us which was soooooo nice!

Stephen and my brother trying to race each other on the girl's scooters - yes, these are grown men and it is a miracle that no one got hurt!





My grandfather and Logan
got this biggest kick out them
trying to race! I love this picture!



Logan thought he was "big stuff"......



My brother Jason


My nephew, Taylor


Could that be Virginia the
snake up in a tree?????


Lauren's going to climb
up to check it out.....


Did Daddy break my scooter????
Check out Leah on her new
roller skates!

Thirsty????

Logan playing at MawMaw and Papaw's house in Huntsville on Saturday.






Twilight party at my friend Amanda's house on Saturday night.......
Love the vampire effect, Sarah.....





All the girls who had never seen
the movie before......




All the girls who had seen the movie before....




Unfortunately, Kim's car was
involved in a hit and run accident
outside the house in the street.
Not good!


And last, but not least, here's me
using the accident scene to reinact
the part in Twilight when Edward saves
Bella from the out of control van - he uses
his super vampire powers to keep the van
away (just as seen here!) Yes, I think I'm a
little obsessed with Edward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that picture of me for the world to see! Do you have the photo rights? Thanks for suggesting to the group, "Let's act like were vampires!" and then not doing with me..I look like a complete dork!

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow