Sunday, March 1, 2009

One more week 'til Jonas Brothers concert!!!!!!

This time next week we will be at the Jonas Brothers concert! I bought the tickets from my friend Carol at work (thanks Carol!). She bought season passes to the rodeo this year and offered them to me. Stephen and I are taking the girls and we're all really excited about it - well, I'm not too sure about Stephen. I think he's just excited to be able to spend time with us. Work is keeping him really busy these days so we don't see him a whole lot. Anyway, I can't even remember the last time I went to the Houston Rodeo. Isn't that sad? I'm thinking that I was probably in college????? I am by no means a "western" kind of gal and do not listen to country music whatsoever......... so it has never even occurred to me that I should go. But, for the Jonas Brother's - we're there baby! Just tell me when and where I need to be! I will be sure and post pics of them next week after the concert. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good ones!

This is definitely going to be a busy week for us - it's TAKS week at school, Field trip to the Zoo on Wednesday, doctor appt. for Leah's arm on Monday, Logan's 15 month well check visit (still need to make the appt. for that one), and Bunko. Plus, a baby shower, 2 birthday parties and our couple's Bible study all on Saturday. Our group was nice enough to rearrange our weekly Sunday Bible study to Saturday since we will be at the concert on Sunday. Somewhere in there I have to remember to set our clocks forward next weekend! I hate losing an hour, but it sure is nice to have more daylight outside! The kids really enjoyed being outdoors this weekend - despite the crazy wind!

Hope everyone has a great week and I'll try to post some updated pics later in the week! :) Oh, by the way, thanks Amber for letting me borrow your Twilight book. My mom brought it to me today and I'm going to try and start it some time this week. Everyone has told me that once I start reading it, I won't be able to put it down. I'm anxious to see......I'll let ya know!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow