Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

My little man at Easter service Saturday
at our church here in The Woodlands.
Isn't he so handsome????




My precious Lauren at
church on Saturday afternoon.
MawMaw bought them the
cutest dresses, bows, shoes,
and purses!!!




My sweet Leah -
just gorgeous!!!



My happy little trio!



And.....sometimes not so happy...



More pics from church.....



On Easter Sunday, we went to Huntsville to our old church (UHBC) which is where I grew up, and where we got married almost 10 years ago. My parents still attend there, so we went to church with them and then to their house afterwards for lunch, treats, and egg hunts!


MawMaw's famous bunny cookies!


Logan on the loose in Papaw's
houseshoes!



Pretty Easter baskets from
the Easter bunny - he came to our
house and even made a special
stop at MawMaw's house too!

MawMaw trying to corral all the
kiddos for the egg scavenger hunt.
Logan's p.j.'s he got from the
"Easter Bunny" - this suits him
perfectly!!!


Last, but not least, a random
pic of Logan from last week. He has
this wagon that he likes to get into
and have the girls pull him around the house.
Usually he gets out before I can get my camera
out quick enough, but this time I got one!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter holiday! Also, say a prayer for Lauren this week. We found out today she has pneumonia. She stayed home with Stephen's dad today and is taking breathing treatments every 4 hours. Luckily, it is a mild case and we caught it early so the doctor is not too concerned. However, I'm a nervous wreck about it! I just pray she heals quickly and that we'll still be able to have the girl's birthday party this weekend. The doctor said she should be fine, but she'll just have to take it easy the next few days.

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow