Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Leah and Lauren!!!

Today is Leah and Lauren's 6th birthday! Be sure and check out the slideshow above from their birthday party Saturday at The Little Gym (which is a very COOL place to have a birthday party, by the way)! It was six years ago today that they entered this world - Leah 8 minutes older than her sister. I can't believe it has been that long ago! Happy birthday to my sweet girls! Today is also a special day for my friend Brandy that I work with - her baby boy, Dylan, was born this morning. It's neat that he was born today - Brandy and I joked about the possibility of that happening, but didn't really think it would. Happy birthday baby Dylan too!!!!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow