Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Finally.............a new post!!!
We had a great Mother's Day weekend and here are some pictures from church yesterday - it was a beautiful day!

Logan on the loose - that boy is FAST!!!! He is a runner which has taken some getting used to.
My girls NEVER did that! Must be the Y chromosome!



Looking mischievious.............



Cheeeeeeese!!!!



Do I have to smile?????



Sisterly love!!!



My lovely Leah!



My lovely Lauren!


One happy family!



Just the girls!!!



Lauren rode her bike all by herself for the first time yesterday. I was able to get a little video of her doing it - she was so proud of herself! Leah basically taught herself how to ride several weeks ago so Lauren has been anxious to catch up to what she can do. Leah also pulled another one of her teeth yesterday - that makes 4 so far! The tooth fairy has been super busy these days as you can imagine. They are growing up too fast!!! I love being a mom - it is the most rewarding thing in the whole world!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow