Sunday, May 3, 2009

Top 10 Reasons it's been a CRAZY week......

#1 - I thought I would have to swim home last Tuesday after all the torrential rain we had - we now have a lake behind our school! There were actually people canoeing down the street!

#2 - Talk of the swine flu has everyone in a tizzy!

#3 - I got very sick Thursday morning and was not prepared for a sub at all!

#4 - My friend Jennifer had to leave work on Thursday in order to drive me to the doctor because I was so sick.

#5 - The doctor's office told me I had a kidney infection and gave me a shot of Rocefin - the worst pain I've felt in a long time - I think I cried uncontrollably for 10 minutes.

#6 - I got more sick Thursday night and Stephen had to take me to St. Luke's Urgent Care Facility in The Woodlands (very nice place by the way). We had to brave all the masked fools in the waiting area who all thought they had the dad-gum swine flu!

#7 - I had an i.v. and blood work and they said that I did NOT have a kidney infection. Instead, they said it was something gastrointestinal - go figure!

#8 - I got worse on Saturday and had to go back to St. Luke's again for another i.v. I was in so much pain that they had to put morphine in my i.v. drip!

#9 - My mom had to come and take all the kiddos to Huntsville with her so that Stephen could take care of me!

#10 - I've been living off gatorade, crackers, and Ramen noodles for the past 4 days!

I am soooooo ready for a normal week where no one is sick or injured or hurt or anything like that! Today is the first day I have even felt remotely normal (not that I ever really was "normal") - haha! I'm praying for a healthy and happy week! :)

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow