Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm finally able to sit down and update my poor blog! It seems like Stephen is always on the computer studying when I want some blog time! He finished his practice exam today and made an 86 so he is feeling confident about the 'real' exam this coming week. Once he passes that one, he'll have one more exam to go and then he can officially start working again! Praise God!

The girls finally decided what they wanted to be for Halloween after much thought......
Leah is going to be Alex from 'The Wizards of Waverly Place' (which is one of her favorite
Disney shows)

Lauren is going to be a veterinarian because she has such a heart for animals and loves helping them
Logan is going to be a train engineer, but I don't have a picture of him yet. His costume came in and his overalls were really long so Nanny is working on stitching them up for him. He will be so cute! His outfit has a little hat and red hankie he'll wear around his neck and a train whistle too. I think we're going to decorate his wagon to look like a train so when we go trick-or-treating, it will give him something cute to ride in. I'll post a picture of him as soon as his outfit is all fixed up!

I've also been meaning to post these pictures of my nephew, Taylor's, 4th birthday party from a few weeks ago at Chuck E. Cheese. The kiddos had a blast!
Can you tell which one is the birthday boy? HA!
Dancing and singing with Chuck E. Cheese!
Yummy cake!
Logan LOVED all the rides!




The kids were scrambling to pick
up as many tickets as they could
when Chuck E. Cheese threw them
into the air!
Get me outta here!!!


Tyler was having a good time
tasting everything!
How do you work these games anyway???
Speaking of birthdays, I went ahead and booked Logan's 2nd birthday party today at Pump-it-Up. That is where the girls had their 2nd birthday party and they absolutely loved it so I know he will too. We can invite alot more friends if we have it there versus here at our house! Hope everyone has a great week.......TTFN!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow