Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

All day today the girls were itching to go to the neighborhood swimming pool. I told them that we would go this evening once it had cooled down. Well, as soon as we were just about ready to start packing up, we heard thunder in the distance and figured that the pool would most likely be closed by the time we got there . . . so, we proceeded to "Plan B", which was to resort to the good old water hose. The girls invited our next door neighbor over for a splashin' good time as Stephen sprayed them with the water hose. They had a blast coming down the playset slides which were extremely slippery! The more Stephen sprayed . . . the more they giggled!
After a few minutes of being sprayed by dad, the girls decided to fight back by attacking him with the splash balls. All he could do was try and shield himself with his free hand. I wish I would have video taped it - it was hilarious!

Meanwhile, Logan and I were watching from inside. Then, I sat him down on the floor in the living room while I got something from the kitchen. When I looked back on the floor at the spot I left him, he was gone! He had somehow managed to get halfway across the room. I am thinking that he did some sort of scoot/crawly thing. It seems as though he always does this when no one is looking, and then when I'm watching I can't get him to do it again! That little stinker! Here is a picture of him right after he "scoot-crawled" across the floor. It's as if he's saying, "Hey mom, guess what I just did?"


No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow