Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot pink little mama!

Check out my little mama sportin' her new hot pink cast! She is so proud of it! Her doctor's visit went well thank goodness. She has one break in the radius of her arm. We have to go back next week for them to x-ray it again to make sure it is still aligned like it should be. Then, after about two weeks, they will take this cast off and she will get a cast that will only cover her arm from the elbow down . . . . and it will be waterproof! I am super excited about that! No more having to take baths with a trash bag on her arm! She was so brave today. I was worried when they started mashing and poking around on her arm that she would be in pain, but she didn't even flinch. The nurse said that was unusual because most kids would not lay there quietly like that while they put such pressure on her arm like that. Grandad survived the day with all three kiddos by himself! And, I had a great first day back at work. I really like my new principal - she had us break up into groups and we got to go on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood - she even gave us a gift card for us to stop at Sonic and get a drink . . . yep, I think I'm gonna like her!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow