Sunday, August 17, 2008

My hair is gone!!!!

Well, I decided to do something wild and crazy yesterday when I went to get my hair cut. I knew I wanted a change, but really didn't think I would leave with 7 inches gone! Too bad my hair wasn't just a little longer and I could have donated it to "Locks of Love". I have NEVER worn my hair short in my life! I'm glad I was brave enough to do it because I really do like it. Stephen and the girls were very surprised when I got home, but they really like it too.



Stephen and I enjoyed a nice evening out last night - we haven't had one in a LONG time! First, we went to Fellowship of The Woodlands to see our good friend Wyndell lead praise and worship for the first time. It was so crazy to see him up on the "big screen". I included a clip of him from last night - it was really awesome - he had a big group of supporters show up from our church so
he was excited that we came.


He said they practiced yesterday for 6 hours so he was really tired by the end of the night. Then, Stephen and I enjoyed dinner out at Jaspers (one of our favorite date spots).......so good! It has been a great weekend, but back to the grind tomorrow! Also, I am taking Leah to get her cast tomorrow so I'll have to post some pics of that soon . . . if she will let me - she wasn't too thrilled with me taking pictures of her arm in the sling the other day. Ta-ta for now . . .

1 comment:

Texans in Japan said...

Stephanie! Your hair looks adorable! What a big change - I love it!!! So sorry to hear about Leah's arm! Glad she doesn't seem to be in much pain and has been so brave! We are enjoying your blog and keeping up with you! I do not know how you make time to get it all done with three kids, work and all else! We are impressed! Keep up the good work! Rachel

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow