Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last days of summer . . .

Well, the last few days of summer are officially here. I really have enjoyed this summer - we've been able to do alot of fun things. It is bittersweet, though. I am excited to start a new school year and get back into a routine because during the summer, there definitely has not been much of one (except for Logan - he keeps himself on a routine)! I start back to work on Monday and Stephen's dad will be keeping all three of them all next week (God bless him!) Then, the girls will start back with me on the 25th of August and Logan will begin going to his new sitter, Ms. Cheryl.


Here are some pictures of us going on a bike ride last night (even though it was very hot), and some pictures of us at the pool this morning (again, extremely hot!)
I know this weekend is the tax-free shopping weekend and I'm thinking about hitting the stores for some back-to-school shopping! It's probably going to be really crowded, but I've got to go to the mall Saturday morning anyway to get my back-to-school highlights and haircut . . . a girl's gotta look her best! I'm also excited about Saturday night because Stephen and I are going to visit Fellowship of The Woodlands church - a very good friend of ours is now a worship pastor there and he is leading worship for the first time this Saturday night . . . so, we thought we would go and support him. He is awesome! He and Stephen were supposed to take a "guys weekend" trip to New York and watch the Yankees play before they tear down the stadium, however, now that he got this new job, that's probably not going to happen. Oh, by the way, don't you like my cute Disneyworld trip countdown ticker I added at the top of the blog? I love it - thanks Sarah! I'll have to post more about that soon. Until then, enjoy the last few days of summer . . .

No comments:

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow