Monday, October 13, 2008

I am glad to have the girls back tonight from their camping trip. They were ready for bed and I told them they could sleep with me tonight since Daddy is out of town. They had fun telling me all about their camping adventures - they went fishing, four-wheeling, and just enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. Maybe next time we will all be able to go. Stephen made it okay to Georgia on Sunday. He is at a conference/training in order to get some sort of license he needs for property tax......I'm sure he could explain it better than I can. I miss him alot and will be glad when he's back at home on Friday. Logan was glad to have his sisters back as well. He just kept smiling and laughing at them tonight when they got home.

2 comments:

Amber Hooks said...

OK, Stephanie...I've tried to change my background using that site cutestblogs...whatever. Anyway, can't make it work. HELP! (when you have time) amberhooks@sbcglobal.net

Amber Hooks said...

Figured it out. You don't have to email me to help this crazy person.
Amber

Thanksgiving Memory Slideshow.....


Dewberry Farm Slideshow


Fun on the Farm Slideshow


4th of July Slideshow